22/09/2014

Time to say yeah!

...Time is a runner!!!

It is true he wears running shoes everyday and runs faster then Forrest Gump!!!
And I have the feeling this project has also made me wear "running shoes" and i'm not a runner!
But  in the way, I got slow motions, I got big smiles, I got sugar in my stomach... 
and an enthusiasm that run faster than me!!!
So I think this one is a "thank you" post... it is a yeah! Because it is so good to have a heart full...
and a happy feeling about what we do and achieve...

Projects grow in our lives and take shape and wings and "running shoes" because of 
the enthusiasm and inspiration of the ones around us...
So thank you all that make my heart beat faster... that make my mind blow with ideas...
that always have a smile to give away, and a beautiful music playing!



 Yeah!
One year for projects,
dreams, ideas...
keep that smile little girl!


2 comentários:

Unknown disse...

Gosto tanto do teu blog. Continua!

A.
http://ohh-hello.blogspot.com/

My Sweet Potato Cake disse...

Obrigada :)!!